- The Client Care Department provides high-quality customer service and accurate back-office administration support to customers through telephone, email or chat contact.
- The position is based in our Sao Paulo support center and will support Latam Region.
- As Client Care Specialist you will support, advice and guide our clients, through phone and email, regarding the use of a broad range of our products, offerings, and services. Skills
- Demonstrate a strong passion for Customers;
- Possess excellent people skills, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Be a 'self starter and a team player
- Strong organizational skills, multi-task ability.
- High school diploma required, some college preferred (Communication, Public Relations, or related).
- Be fluent (verbal and written) in Spanish, for effective communication via telephone or computer to various levels within a customer’s organization. English Intermediate is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required
Founded in 2001, our company has over 700 employees and supports over 8000 active customers from our operating centers in 26 countries throughout Asia, Europe, North America and Latam. We offer customized solutions, world-class 24x7 customer support, flexible access, easy-to-use tools, comprehensive features, invoicing and reporting flexibility, and global implementation expertise.
We offer the highest level of local human Customer Service available to ensure exceeding the expectations of employees and our clients worldwide.