- Responsible for overall communication regarding product and brand positioning for consumers and trade.
- Responsible for Consumer Advertising (trade and consumer), Public Relations and Internet, point of sale materials (creative and distribution), co-op actions with retailers for the communication section aligned with local and Global strategy
- Develop strong working relationships and management with the various agencies and vendor partners.
- Develop marketing plan options with appropriate Brazil team members to drive brand growth
- Proactively drive partnership with sales team to develop programs to drive growth
- Develop and execute strategies aligned with the trade and education marketing managers in order to optimize efforts
- Manage marketing budget appropriately providing accurate monthly estimates
Other important responsibilities related to consumer initiatives:
- Develop and execute consumer media plans
- Develop and execute trade media plans negotiating with trade magazines and websites
- Execution of advertising and PR initiatives geared towards the end user
- Research such as advertising tracking, concepts test, U&A, brand awareness
- Point of sales materials development, distribution and usage tracking
- Monitor and execute co-op activities geared towards consumers
- Monitor the correct usage/positioning of the brand at consumer level
- Leverage Global initiatives as appropriate
- Implement pool of spoke people (opinion makers) for PR and other related matters
- Usage of internet and on line communication
- Prepare newsletters for customers
- Support sales team with co-op actions with retailers that are aimed to final consumer
- Experience with marketing strategies, positioning, PR and media buying are a must.
- The incumbent must have proven marketing background.
- The position requires a college degree.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and must be capable of functioning in an unstructured, flexible environment and be willing to participate in a variety of roles to achieve the sales/marketing goals of the organization.
- English skills are needed for the position and Spanish is desirable.
Send your resumé to email@example.com