- General administration and support of the marketing department;
- Support different projects and tasks at the same time;
- Team integration and communication;
- Produce and prepare creative presentations with Host Cities;
- Translation of documents, mail correspondence and presentations;
- Constant written and verbal communication with the Host Cities;
- Plan and prepare workshops, conference and events;
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing/project management environment;
- Skilled in basic types of computer software platforms (MS Office, etc.);
- Professional attitude, autonomy and dynamic personality together with a sense of priority and initiatives are a must; Acute attention to details.
- Very much service oriented within the team and towards external clients, Host Cities, customers, sponsors and suppliers;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese: Initial contact will be in English.