Company: Cooper Bussmann Brazil
- Develop Bussmann’s strategic plan for assigned market segments.
- Ensure that products are marketed in accordance with objectives to meet profitability, volume, customer service targets and sales growth in relation to internal standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and economy.
- Conduct research relative to market size, growth rate, segmentation, technology trends, customer trends and competitive trends. Analyzes total market and segments potential and establishes market strategies to optimize short – and long-term business performance in terms of profitability, sales, market penetration and minimizing the effect of competition.
- Develop innovative marketing techniques and recommends changes in marketing philosophy and policy when necessary to serve the best interests of the organization.
- Develop and plans the organization’s advertising and sales promotion activities through multiple outlets including print, electronic, direct mail, and trade exhibitions in conjunction with the Marketing Services team.
- Evaluate market reaction to advertising programs and product line strategies to ensure timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plan to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Ensure that market intelligence is received and analyzed so that market opportunities may be capitalized on as they occur and the effects of competitive activity are minimized.
- Identify new and modified product opportunities. Establish product definition and requirements, pricing and positioning strategies, technical support and training in conjunction with new product development team based on customer and market needs.
- Manage new product launch and support introduction of modified or private labeled product.
- Identify and analyze potential acquisition.
- Relevant experience in extensive marketing technical or management experience
- Fluent English
- Fluent Spanish