Company: Hiter / Croby - Grupo Tyco Flow Control
- Develop and implement comprehensive annual integrated marketing strategies and programs in traditional and web-based environments for multiple brands.
- Includes multi-faceted marketing, brand management, advertising, public relations, sales support, literature development, events / sponsorships, promotions, trade relations and more.
- Create, manage and deploy strategic positioning platforms for effective marketing and advertising initiatives, generating compelling programs supporting multiple brands and products.
- Establish and deliver marketing tactics to successfully launch new products or communicate product enhancements to maximize product sales.
- Work with industry / product marketing managers, sales team and others to develop and drive marketing communications programs with high value / high return on investment (ROI).
- Develop, implement, and measure marketing initiatives for multiple brands to ensure prescribed corporate goals and objectives are supported and achieved.
- Establish and manage performance ROI metrics for marketing programs.
- Evaluate ROI, determine and implement necessary changes to programs in order to maximize results.
- Integrate prescribed brand standards and messaging, ensure compliance across all forms of marketing materials and communication.
- Develop and maintain relationships with marketing communications suppliers and agencies to facilitate, distribute and deploy marketing communications materials and programs.
- Manage and deploy multiple marketing projects and other unique/ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Experience in the area.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Exceptional project management, organizational skills, ability to negotiate, manage metrics and budget.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills, exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of business, sales, marketing and management principles involved in marketing communications strategic planning, production methods, resource allocation and coordination to deliver results.
- Solid Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Fluency in English.
Salary: R$ 6.000,01 - R$ 7.000,00
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com stating the position in the subject field.