Research In Motion Limited® (RIM)® is a world leader in the mobile communications market and has a history of developing breakthrough wireless solutions. RIM's portfolio of award-winning products, services and embedded technologies is used by thousands of organizations around the world.
The LATAM Community Manager will be responsible for driving positive conversations about the BlackBerry brand through daily content updates to various social channels and establishing relationships with BlackBerry influencers. As an expert in this field, the Community Manager also works with teams throughout RIM to share best practices for community engagement and encourages RIM-wide participation in online channels.
- Monitor social channels and answer general community questions or facilitate the response to technical questions through working with internal channels
- Work with community engagement agencies on content plans, engagement tactics and measurement
- Work collaboratively with PR/Support/Legal and other relevant stakeholders for crisis communications including but not limited to points below
- Support Regional Social Media Marketing Managers and Cross-functional teams within the organization in community management best practices
- Plan and manage both offline and online community events
- Experience with LATAM markets
- Experience with Digital Marketing
- Bachelors degree
- Post degree is not mandatory
- In case I have a highly qualified individual there is no need to have an specific degree or certification
- A person with excellent understand and past experience in overall digital marketing that have worked with multinational organizations, social media experience is a highly differential, can do attitude, diligent, organized and hard worker
- Proficiency in Spanish, English and Portuguese languages
- 3+ years worked in a similar position in the agency side or another company - in digital marketing or digital communications
- The successful candidate will have proven leadership skills, an ability to identify new opportunities, a positive attitude and a passion for encouraging online dialogue
- The successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator
Primary Location: Brazil-Sao Paulo
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Miami
Travel: Yes, 20% of the time
Click here to apply resumé.